- Site Policy
1. Using the website
Thank you for using the Narukawa Art Museum website.
Please understand that you need to agree with the requirements below regarding use.
These requirements are subject to change without any prior notice, so please be sure to monitor this section for any adjustments.
The site composition and contents are also subject to change.
Copyright on all contents belongs to Narukawa Art Museum, painters, authors and photographers. Unless otherwise stated, all materials, including text, drawings, images and video data, published on the site are the property of Narukawa Art Museum. The materials are protected in Japan and internationally by copyright laws and treaties. When you use these materials, you are requested to comply with the conditions stipulated by Narukawa Art Museum.
3. Linking to third-party sites
Linking to the site is permitted if done for nonprofit purposes. The URL is subject to change without prior notice. We will not bear any responsibility regarding third-party links. Please understand that there may be cases where we are not able to link to other sites.
When linking to the site, please note the following:
- Please refrain from linking directly to the images and PDF files.
- Please title the hyperlink as “Narukawa Art Museum.”
4. Technical requirements
The site is best viewed with the browsers below. However, we are not able to guarantee optimized viewing for all software.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla FireFox 2.0
- Apple Mac
- Safari 2.0
To view Flash animation and PDF documents on the site, please download the appropriate plug-ins from the banners below.
1. We go to great lengths to ensure accuracy; however, please be aware that it is impossible to guarantee the accuracy of all information appearing on the site. Extensive security measures are taken to prevent loss, leakage and misuse of information/data collected from users. Narukawa Art Museum is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from use of the site.
2. The information on the site is updated regularly without any prior notice. The contents and conditions of use are subject to change. Narukawa Art Museum is not liable for any loss or inconvenience related to changes of information on the site.