Narukawa Art Museum changes the paintings on display four times a year.
From masters of their art to exciting up-and-coming artists, the museum selects pieces from over 4,000 works in its collection according to the exhibition theme.
- Ikuo Hirayama: The Essence of Eternal Earth
- Nobutaka Oka: Looking Back and Forward
- Kazuo Yoshizawa: Between Reality and Abstraction
- The Sparkling World of Nihonga: Masterpiece Retrospective
March 17 (Fri.) to June 14 (Wed.), 2017
- Masato Yanagisawa: World Heritage and Japan’s New Landscapes
- Reiji Hiramatsu: Japonisme to Enchant the World
- The Sparkling World of Nihonga
June 15 (Thu.) to September 14 (Thu.), 2017
Since the spring of 2010, the museum started a permanent exhibition of the hidden treasures of China. Opportunities to view the original pieces of valuable art, finely crafted from the rare jade or ivory, are limited. We cordially invite you to view the masterpieces at our museum.